Hello, prospective Pickle!
Design Pickle is seeking a Motion Graphic Artist to join the ranks of the Design Pickle Team. This individual will fulfill a wide variety of motion graphic requests with an eye for accuracy and detail. If you want to be a part of Design Pickle’s mission to be the most helpful, creative company in the world, please read on!
Location: Philippines, Malaysia & Indonesia – Remote Work
*The Motion Graphic Artist is required to be available during the US Time Zone, which is nighttime in Asia and that we don’t accept students or for part-time workers at the moment.
Who We Are Looking For:
First, Design Pickle is anything but typical. We’re a group of hard-working, creativity-loving individuals from around the world.
Do we love pickles, too? Most of us! But don’t stress if pickles aren’t your thing. It’s not a deal-breaker. We do look for a passion and interest because everyone’s uniqueness is what helped make us into the great company we are today.
We stand by our vision, purpose, and values, and these are mission-critical to how you show up every single day.
Specific to your role, we’re looking for individuals who…
- Can create 2D animations, kinetic typography, advanced titling, and basic composites over video
- Take creative briefs and execute them flawlessly
- Produce high-quality content and meet the client’s deadline.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest trends and technology in content production
- Have a high proficiency with Adobe After Effects.
- Knowledgeable in Adobe CC Illustrator, Photoshop Premier is a plus
- Can show a proven track record of getting things done, you’re organized as hell and completely goal and project-oriented
- Excel in working independently and as a member of a small team
- Show the ability to communicate and identify areas of improvement and provide an appropriate range of deliverables in collaboration with other teams
- Possess a motion graphics reel that displays your animation chops, critical thinking skills, and animation process.
- Own a reliable computer that meets these requirements, has a working web camera installed for screening, certification, and video conferences/meetings, and has Adobe CC AE, PR, AI, and PSD installed.
Key Objectives and Responsibilities
As a fast-growing company, our roles are always evolving. However, we want you to know exactly what you’re walking into. In the first 90-days, here is a preview of what’s expected:
Work on motion graphics projects from Design Pickle clients within the following scope:
- Kinetic Typography
- Advanced Titling
- Animated Logos
- Product Animations
- UI/UX Animations
- Graphic Loops/Cinemagraphs
- Animated Explainers
- Compositable Animated Assets
- Template Editing
- Create original and out-of-the-box motion graphics from scratch following the client’s project brief.
- Manage workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work.
- Communicate drafts and proof of concepts to clients before proceeding with advanced and detailed revision of their request.
- Refine designs using Adobe AfterEffects software.
- Stay up-to-date with new motion graphic techniques and software.
Benefits and Perks:
- Flexible Work Environment.
- Unbeatable Pay Rates.
- Licensed Adobe CC subscription.
- Consistent Payout Schedule.
- Opportunities Beyond Any Other.
- Option For Healthcare Subscription.
You can learn more about our company, our vision, and what we stand for on our website and social channels. We can’t wait to meet you!
We require availability during specific time zones to actively work with clients during their regular working hours.
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time in case our emails end up there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE! We look forward to meeting you soon.