Say goodbye to traffic, freelance jobs, looking for clients, working in cheap agencies and say hello to being a home-based (or nomadic!) creative artist.
This job combines the best of both worlds: the flexibility of a home-based job and the security of a steady stream of projects. Work directly with our amazing clients! The graphics you’ll create will help support their businesses.
What’s it like to work at Design Pickle?
Design Pickle’s main HQ is in Scottsdale, Arizona and our awesome designers are based on different parts of the globe. Though the work is remote, we’ve worked very hard to create a friendly and connected culture. It’s not as lonely as you’d expect from a full-time, home-based job! We’re in constant communication and Pickles are able to form lifelong bonds with colleagues while maintaining a healthy work-life balance.
- Provide original and high-quality vector illustrations in an efficient manner and follow internal processes
- Able to create multiple vector illustrations and meet the target quota in a day
- Work on custom illustration projects from Design Pickle clients
- Create original and out-of-the-box illustrations for various concepts, themes, and subject such as icons, badges, backgrounds, objects, characters, textures, patterns etc.
- Manages workload, including taking accountability for quality and on-time delivery of own work
- Refine designs using Adobe Illustrator software
- Apply isometric techniques to add perspective to complex shapes
- Stay up-to-date with new design techniques and software
- Work full time on a regular schedule (Tuesday – Saturday)
- A FRIENDLY POSITIVE attitude!
- Strong passion and deep understanding for creating vector illustrations
- Proficient in the use of Adobe Illustrator (knowledgeable in Photoshop is a plus)
- Ability to apply traditional artworks with digital media to create final vector illustrations
- Drawing skills are a must (both by hand and digital pen)
- Demonstrable illustration skills with a strong portfolio, across a wide range of art styles based on visual, cultural, and popular trends
- Attention to detail and a strong team player, strong aesthetic and conceptual skills
- Ability to collaborate and meet deadlines
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Must have a fast internet connection not less than 5MBPS
- Own an updated computer or laptop that can handle lots of design action!
- With working web camera & Adobe CC installed
- Proficiency in the English language is important but doesn’t need to be perfect, let your portfolio speak for you.
- Work from home position
- Unbeatable pay rates
- Consistent weekly payout schedule with no cutoffs
- Career/promotion opportunities beyond graphic design
Keep in mind that this position is for a FULL-TIME Custom Illustrator. At the moment we don’t accept applications for part-time workers, freelance artists or students.
Please note that the full-time position is only open to Asian (Filipino, Malaysian, Indonesian) citizens who are currently residing in their respective countries. We are looking forward to opening the position to more countries in the future.
Don’t forget to check your spam folder from time to time as some of our emails are forwarded there.
GET READY TO CHANGE YOUR LIFE and we look forward to meeting you soon!